sorry another vetbed question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sorry i did post something a few weeks back, but I just wanted to check - i bought some of that vetbed, but only 15 inches per piggy, I have to say they wee on it but it nevers feels wet and I want to see if I was to buy vetbed for the whole cage for each piggy, would i need to put anything underneath it? I am using towels and fleece, but they get quite wet easily whereas the vetbed seems to soak through to the bottom and the top always seem dry and I was thinking about getting it for the whole cage - I would need a lot, but when I get paid i was hoping to do this, if you could please let me know...thank you.

Hi there, I put newspaper underneath mine. Do remember that when you wash it put it in an old single duvet and knot the end....I have ruined one washing already by not doing this!

I have been using vetbed for about a month now and would not swap back! I put newspaper underneath and only need to change it once a week, as I spot clean it every day. I do vaccum it before putting it in the washing machine and have had no problems so far... :)

Carrie

I'm definitely going to see about getting vetbed for the whole of the bottom of the cages - I have 6 cages in total, so I'm sure it wont be cheap...

thanks for the link - have just had a look and it looks quite reasonable in price too :) i might measure up the cages and see how many i need and the cost. thanks! i love the colours too - pink for the girls and blue for the boys :smitten:

Glad to be of help.

I too think the colours are fab, and white vetbed does show up the poo something awful. My Bridget usually poos so much after going back in her clean cage it looks as if it hasn't been cleaned out ten minutes after she has gone back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back