• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

sores

• Thread starter Thread starter Lez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lez

whats the best way to treat sores round the mouth? is it best to leave it ot heal on its own, or is there a cream or something to use.

i think munchie has been stealing bobs share when they have fruit/tomato etc, and now he has a sore on his lip

No don't leave it to heal itself. There's a lip sore cream from GG that works wonders. Don't give any apples, tomatoes, oranges, grapefruits, lime - anything acidic really - until it's all totally completely healed. Good luck O0

I would go for the gorgeous guineas stuff myself but make sure they are sores first try emailing Chrissie at gg and sending her some pics if you can she is really good O0

will do, i only emailed her last week about the same piggy ;D

I'm sure its a sore it looks like sores ive seen pics of before on here. already cut out the fruit/acidy food from both piggies diet til it heals, i dont feed him citrus anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back