DSC00275.jpg

Trouble (RIP)

Re: Some of my family

They are all gorgeous :smitten: including your little hamster :smitten:

awwwwwwww sooooooo lovely :smitten:

my fav as to be Sruffy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

they are soooo lovely :smitten: :smitten:

rip trouble and Scamp 0:) 0:)

I lost four in 6 months last year Trouble had bladder infection, Scamp had a bladder stone blocking the tube and the emergency vet wasn' happy to operate so he was Pts, the other two were Sooty and Sweep .

oh toffee4ever

iam sooooooo sorry :'( :'(

run free over the rainbow 0:) :smitten: :smitten:

Lovely piggies - I know which one Cruella is (what a great name for such a good looking piggie!)

Melted at the photo of Munchkin... adorable! :smitten:

0:) RIP your lovely boys, too 0:)

Cruella goes with the behaviour , she can be evil to the other two. There were three piggies that were dumped earlier this year. the two a really friendly and love giving me a wash :) however Cruella is still a bit aloof.

awwww sooo cute! RIP trouble and scamp. :'( :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-*

Thank you for your lovely comments, I think eveyone's piggies are cute I just want them all.

i know iam the same :D

i've got babies on the way when she pops :D :D

:smitten: :smitten:

Toffee4ever said:
There were three piggies that were dumped earlier this year. the two a really friendly and love giving me a wash :) however Cruella is still a bit aloof.

Oh I see... I continue to be amazed at all the various piggie personalities - I have 2 boys; one lazy, grumpy, quiet one and one who is super-hyper, makes loads of noise and is very busy!

Thanks for posting your pets - I could look at photos of furries all day! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back