Some cute photos of the two six week old baby piggies I just adopted!

h.h.lovecraft

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My two guinea pig girls. 🥰 They are sisters, their mother was an Abyssinian and their father was a Texel. The more Texel looking baby is called Hexenhammer aka Hexi and the Aby baby is named Witchfinder General. I know they are bit ridiculous names for guinea pigs, but it is an inside joke that went too far 😅 My husband kept calling them that and after a while it just stuck. They are still shy since I've only had them for a few days, but they will already take food out of my hand sometimes and I try to work with them to get them used to me everyday. Our cage set up was originally very clean and contained, but they got themselves into so much mischief, I had to take away the hay rack, the hay box, and their food bowls. They fight over the same food bowl despite there being two (am now scatter feeding) and they used the hay rack and hay box as climbing tools to try and escape the cage. I mean they literally had ALL FOUR PAWS on the side of the cage and were climbing up the grids like hamsters! I have enjoyed the process of figuring out what works for them so far and I already love them so much! Please enjoy some photos 🙂

hexi1.webp

hexi2.webp

hexi3.webp

hexi4.webp

witchfinder1.webp

witchfinder2.webp

witchfinder3.webp

witchfinder4.webp

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Back