Soggy Cobweb

• Thread starter Thread starter CobwebandPigpig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CobwebandPigpig

I gave Cobweb a bath tonight. He tends to get quite grubby, being a white piggie. He uses the Gorgeous Guineas shampoo 'Just for Boars' and he smells very manly and tough!

Here he is, looking very tufty
soggycobweb.jpg

I am usually forgiven if I have a tasty treat for him (a nice bit of romaine is his favourite)
cobwebforgiven.jpg

He scrabbles to get out of the bath, but as long as he is fussed over and given treats, he doesn't mind!
cobwebsbath.jpg

Ha ha, he looks most put out!
They are really cute pictures, the grumpy little man!

That shampoo is great isn't it? I used it for the first time and Jeremy's dandruff has gone and Tiger's long hair has satyed really nice and smooth. Must be Piggy Pantene!

Yep, GG shampoo is the best! ;D

I was just looking at the bottom photo again, he almost looks like a tiny angry westie...

ROFL So cute! I must get some of that Shampoo! :) He looks so clean!

Louise
:)

My Bertie is just the same lol! he makes a bit of a fuss but forgives me in the end because i fuss him! the Just for boars is nice isn't it?
Soooooo cute he is! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

He looks like a bit of a mummy's boy if you ask me!
Coz he's a grumpy little chap - think he should be nicknamed Victor Meldrew! ;D

lol @ 'smells manly' ;D and 'angry westie' >:D ;D

:smitten: :smitten: Gorgeous :smitten:

I might have to try that shampoo one day for my boars (not me personally)

Its fab stuff Clare - my 2 have stayed so much softer and nicer-smelling, but its not a strong smell so doesn't offend their manly sensibilities! It was such a difference to the Johnsons stuff.

awww he looks as impressed as John Anderson did! :D The bottom photo looks like he's thinking Hrumph what did you do that for?

We fed John Anderson some herbs after his bath too...didn't calm him down any though, he was still mad ;D

GG shampoo is great isn't it. Just put John Anderson back in his cage and his fur is sooooo soft! Huge big difference from before.

Thanks everyone! :smitten:

The 'Just for Boars' stuff is really good, as Katie says it's not as strong as the other GG shampoos but still smells lovely. Cobweb is very much a 'people piggie' and is quite well behaved during the bath, he seems to actually enjoy being shampooed - it's the drying bit he hates! If it goes on too long he starts crying, the poor little furry demon from hell (only joking - I really do love him to bits!).

Goodness me, I know, how mean am I? Might explain the look on the face in the bottom photo! :D

We have a green bathroom so all the mismatched towels are kept to the side for the piggies and any other mucky work and I just grabbed the first one... it woulld have to be the only pink one, poor lad!

He is such a mummy's boy! ;D

Thank you, Schmichael's mummy, I'll tell him that, he will be very pleased! :smitten:

Lol Gilbert had a bath last night as he tends to get tomato pips stuck around his face ;D lol he wasn't too impressed either.

Amy.x. :smitten:

Aww he is so cute :smitten:
Where do you guys get that gorgeous guinea pigs or whatever you use as shampoo from?

Most of us seem to use 'Gorgeous Guineas' shampoo, made by a lovely lady who loves piggies. You can also get treatments from here if your guinea pig has skin/mite problems.

Her website is http://www.gorgeousguineas.com

Enjoy it! :)

awwwwwwwww I love the pic of him wrapped up in the towel that is too cute! Precious

What a sweetheart! He does look so cute wrapped up in his pink towel ;D

Thank you, Lucinda :smitten:

I'll tell him he has another fan, and see if a smile will grace his grumpy face! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back