• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Soft Droppings

• Thread starter Thread starter Damonshumanslave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damonshumanslave

I'm a little bit worried about Peggy. Her poops are a bit soft today. They don't smell, and aren't runny.

I give my pigs melon quite often, but normally Peggy is the only one who won't eat it. Yesterday she tried it though, and ate quite a bit of it. Do you think it could be that? Also, she ate a HUGE chunk of cucumber this morning. Not my fault, the OH was spoiling her when I wasn't looking!

Do you think I should cut down on 'wet' veggies for a day or two, and make sure she gets loads of hay?

Is she prone to tummy upsets love? :( :( :( :(
I'd cut down on the wet veggies like you said, just for a day or two and see if that settles her tummy :smitten:
If not i'd make a quick visit to the vets for a once over O0
Sending healing wheeks and loves for Peggy from us both :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I think it's probably from eating the vet veggie especially if she has had a lot more than usual today. Cut down on the wet veggies for a few days and hopefully she'll be back to normal pretty soon :smitten: :smitten:

Thats what I'll do I think. No wet veggies today! I'll just make sure she gets loads of hay and pellets today.

I can't phone the vets now, as it is sunday, but if her poops aren't more solid by the morning I'll give my vet a ring.

I think it was the melon that did it, as its a new food for her.

peggy's poops are back to normal today! I dont think she liked going a whole day without cucumber though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back