So, We Got Some Clippers...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimeeOx

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Having had no luck with trimming my over heating boy's hair with scissors (he hates the noise they make!), I got some clippers (the little pink ones from PaH)..

The noise didn't bother him, he didn't flinch, just ate his carrot. I did Ok, got some of the top layer trimmed, happily chatted away to him.

And then he gave me a sideways glance.

He saw the pile of hair on the towel next to him.

He dropped his carrot.

He had realised what I was doing.

Kung-fu kicks and 180 turns, it was all kicking off, then he ran up to my shoulder and gave me an almighty nip on the back of my neck - little b**ger!

Needless to say he now looks daft! We'll try again another day (next time I'll hide the discarded hair!)

I'm sorry but that's hilarious :)) :))

You can certainly write a good story!

Maybe he thought he was multiplying like a gremlin :))

Crumbs and I thought about spraying him to make it easier to clip - glad I didn't get any water near the little gremlin, that could've been disastrous!

Try a pot of parsley next time it kept Betsy happy the entire time she was having her summer Grade 4 haircut.

And never feed him after midnight, rookie mistake! :))
This is true, once you feed them outside the designated feeding times they expect it at that exact same time all the time then. That's how my little monster conned me into night time pellets :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back