Snowflake Softchip bedding

Jemima

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello! I have been getting snowflake soft chip bedding for my piggies, but realised I have been paying through the nose for it on eBay - £17, versus approximately £6! I've found many places to get it at this price, but none near me in the south west of England, all seem to be up North.

Does anyone know where I could get it online that delivers to near Somerset?

OR - can you suggest a similar suitable product for bedding for piggies who are outdoors? They are under a shelter, which is insulated.

Many thanks.

I used to get it in B&M but it was very small bags. Just looked, the place I used to get it on line has stopped selling it. Equine suppliers sell it as a bedding for horses.

:agr:

Do you have any equine/farm shops around?

I buy my snowflake softchip (along with bales of meadow hay) from a local farm and pay £7 for a softchip bale

Hello! I have been getting snowflake soft chip bedding for my piggies, but realised I have been paying through the nose for it on eBay - £17, versus approximately £6! I've found many places to get it at this price, but none near me in the south west of England, all seem to be up North.

Does anyone know where I could get it online that delivers to near Somerset?

OR - can you suggest a similar suitable product for bedding for piggies who are outdoors? They are under a shelter, which is insulated.

Many thanks.
I used to use snowflake until I could no longer get it, I changed to easibed which is the soft chip but cheaper. 👍

Back