• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sniffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm a bit worried i know its only a sniffle but muffin is keeping sneezing and for some reason i feel she is looking sad :-\ will she be ok or what can i do? i love her so I'm worried
Cat x 0:)

Hi Cat, i'm sure some of the girls use.. Sudafed? check out some other threads, oh i need Michelle or CC to answer this.. yoo hoo were are you guys?
Good on you too notice, that's always the hardest picking up on what's wrong as they sooo hide things from us ::) :smitten: :smitten:
Awww give her a cuddle from us please :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Is it the bedding? I thought one of mine was ill once but it turned out to be the dust in the sawdust/hay

It could be the bedding, an allergic reaction, she may be ill etc. If you think she is not being herself a visit to the vets won't do any harm. Keep us informed. :)

Change in temperatures can bring on allergic reactions so suddenly. Bedding most certainly could be the cause, but a vet trip will be better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back