• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sneezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know a lot has been written about his but this morning Spike sneezed. I didn't think much of it unitl he sneezed again and because I was looking in the cage I got covered in guinea snot!

I know we do this when we sneeze but it came as a surprise from such a little fellow. He seems perfectly normal in himself and is eating, pooing with no discharge from eyes or nose.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

I dunno, because I notice our Rimmer sneezes alot but no snot.

Maybe you should get a check at the vets just in case?

If there is discharge then I would get it checked out or start on a little bit of child's medicine :) My lot sneeze regularly, but only more of a concern when there's discharge :)

if there is a discharge or dirty eyes then they should be checked out. i have 2 pigs that always have dirty eyes and sneeze but never seem to get infections. alot of my pigs sneeze too. do what kelly says if u wish and just keep a close eye for any change e.g a changing in breathing(fast/noisy)

clare ;)

my lot sneeze quite a bit, but no discharge. i should do as the others have suggested e.g. vets and maybe kiddie's medicine.
hope the little hun is all right. :smitten: :smitten: hugs and kisses to little spike! :smitten: :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back