• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sneezing sound

• Thread starter Thread starter Cavylover101
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cavylover101

I was wondering If anyone knows what this sneezing sound that one of my pigs is making is!? It's not like like an aah aaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhChooooooo sneeze, it's like they are just rapidly exhaling. I just got the pigs three days ago and I have a vet appt. for both of them in three days. This could just also be a common Guinea Pig noise and I may not know It since these two are my first pair of cavies. But I was wondering if anyone has heard this sound before?!!

Mine do this occasionally, it used to scare the wits out of me, but after they do it they carry on as normal :)

My guineas don't rock forward on heave, they just sneeze. But I'm keeping an open mind on this and I haven't ruled this out yet. Thanks very much!

ok, thanks, both of you guys! ;D :D ;) My pigs are on bedding maid of re-claimed pulp by care-fresh brand,btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back