sleeping piggies...

• Thread starter Thread starter chi_and_lattes_mom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chi_and_lattes_mom

is it ok to hold guinea pigs while they are sleeping? will they get angery? will they just go back to sleep?

As long as they're comfortable with you, they'll sleep on you, it's lovely to see :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
They quite often move around get comfortable then stretch out their back legs yawn and pop off to sleep on your lap :smitten: :smitten:

My piggy Spice (i was holding her a minute ago) settles down on me laying down. Now for like the first time she fell asleep. They are sooo sweet! :smitten:

i got shakey out the other day and put him on the foot stool on a towel folded up so he was comfy and he slept there for a few hours (and they say pigs dont sleep v long! haha) he was just led down cuddled up to the radiator (which wasnt turned on lol) the smoke alarm went off (always does when we cook, not cus were bad its sensitive!) the dog barked, and poked her nose on him a few times and licked him he still didnt budge! lol he's really relaxed though.

Gilbert plays on his playtent on the footstool then when he is tired he climbs out onto my lap and goes to sleep

Amy.x.

mine always sleep on me for hours but they only stretch out and go asleep if they are on a fleece blanket must make them feel safer or something.they are so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back