• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Skinny Cozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Cozzie doesn't seem to gain weight, although he eats well.

He and Toony are now both about 4 and a half months . Toony weighs nearly 800g. Cozzie under 600g.

He is very active and runs around a lot- is that all it is?

I would imagine that to be the answer love! :) Guin is much smaller than Titch (his son)., but is more active than Titch - but always been small anyway.

If he eats good then nothing to worry about :) New piccies of the boys? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Do they get wormed? They might be a little young (I don't know when you would start the process) but it might be worms. I would imagine it's just that he's active.. but you might treat him for it when they are old enough and see if that helps.. if not than he's just an excersising machine!

He's got the metabolism I crave ;D ;D ;D

Also he did have a set back of about three wheeks with the abscess :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: when he was tiny.

He and Toony going for their MOT this wheek anyway :)

Darling i'm sure it'll just be him being a smaller piggie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
As long as he's munching and crunching all his hay, pellets and veggies and slurping away at the bottle (as taught by the noisey big brothers) he should be fine :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

BTW love the new avatar awwwwww precious boy Scarby RIP 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)

Yes, i thought it was time Scarby 0:) had a go. Dr hasn't been demoted though ;D 0:)

Amazed I was able to do it all by myself. ;D

perhaps I'm losing my dinosaur status? :-\

I took Cozzie :smitten: and Toony :smitten: to Roger this evening for their MOT. Roger is very pleased with them both. He says Cozzie has a very little skeleton :smitten: so will probably alwaya be little .

Cozzie had hysterics at Roger's and when Roger was looking at his teeth he gripped the scope so hard in his teeth Roger couldn't get it out and had to keep saying "let go, Cozzie" ::) ::) ::)

great news they get the all clear Carrie annes piggy biscuit eats non stop but is a bony little man but he always has been hes nearly 5 now so I doubt if things will change , he permantly has his nose in the trough eating but doesn't gain weight just like my hubby , am I jealous? you bet i am !

furryfriends said:
He sounds a right little character! :smitten:

that's one way of describing him ::) ::) ::)

then he took a chunk out of my finger :o :o :o

Roger said "he didn't bite you, did he?" disbelievingly, as he is besotted with Cozzie. ::)

Cozzie you little brat :o :o awwwwww he knows how to throw a tanty doesn't he ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
:-* :-* :-* :-* for your pinky from me and Dukey
That's brilliant news about the boys, ahhhhh the lovely Roger he's been great with you and all the boys :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back