Silly picture

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Margalo & the girls having a bit of floor time. I don't know how she managed to pull this face!

Margalocucumber.jpg

Just realised how awful her nails look! they go in all directions - they were only done 2 weeks ago. Roll on summer & wearing them down on the patio!

hils78 said:
Just realised how awful her nails look! they go in all directions - they were only done 2 weeks ago. Roll on summer & wearing them down on the patio!

youre sure its safe to come round yours tomm with the demon guinea pig from hell?

you should see the freaky one mum took of Monet yest,i cant stop laughing

What a fabulous picture Hills ;D I love it. And all those shiney doggy teeth. great ;D

aww, is that a sylvanian house? my piggie have a village full f them, i don't play with them anymore ::)

Yes its a Sylvanian Nursery. Charity shops are fab round here - got the Narrow Boat for £2 the other day - sorry for my daughter! ;D

hils78 said:
Yes its a Sylvanian Nursery. Charity shops are fab round here - got the Narrow Boat for £2 the other day - sorry for my daughter! ;D

REALLY! I got it for £30 ::) my pigguies aren't complaining though, they especially like the stable and school, i should get some piccies of them in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back