Silly boys fighting 🐗

Nerdy_Stormy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time posting the video, might post it on YouTube later but my boys have been extra active today.

Gave them some fresh bedding and Gojo (The gray one), been messing with Butter alot today. 🤣🥰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619_122442_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230619_122442_Gallery.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230619_121629_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230619_121629_Gallery.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
We unfortunately cannot host video directly on the forum. You will need to upload to YouTube first.

Are they actually fighting or is it just an increase in dominance?

We unfortunately cannot host video directly on the forum. You will need to upload to YouTube first.

Are they actually fighting or is it just an increase in dominance?

I'm 90% sure it's dominance thing. They have been living together for about 5 months or so. They did a bit of humping and gentler fighting when they first met, but I always wacth to make sure it didn't get too crazy. 😊 They just got excited over fresh bedding and pellets.

What do you mean when you say gentler fighting? There isn’t really any gentle fighting.

Have a look at the dominance guide below and see where they both sit. It may be they are experiencing a hormone surge. The other thing that is recommended for boars is to not clean out all the bedding. Leave them some of their dirty bedding until they have marked the clean bedding sufficiently.

Dominance Behaviours In Guinea Pigs

Back