she is a bi*ch bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggybaker

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OMG my fav guinea is being a complete bi**h bag with me at the mo, she has bitten me and just doesn't want to be stroked, I think i feel hurt!!

does anyone elses do this ?

Lennie butts my hand away with his head if he doesn't want to be stroked. I think it's quite funny :D
Don't know why she is biting you..maybe just give her a little space and she will calm down. PMT? >:D

Yep i think you are right, she is my daughters guinea though me , and my daughters being a so and so at the mo as well two of a kind if you ask me!

maybe she needed a pee? if i pick maggs up and she needs toilet she wil nip me so i put her back, she goes then i pick her up again...did you pick her up after putting food in the cage? she probbaly wanted some grub! ;D Dont take it to heart! :) O0

☼smiler☼ said:
maybe she needed a pee? if i pick maggs up and she needs toilet she wil nip me so i put her back, she goes then i pick her up again...did you pick her up after putting food in the cage? she probbaly wanted some grub! ;D Dont take it to heart! :) O0

Nope she had the arse because i was bring her in from the garden, and later it was because well actually i don't know why, i hadn't picked her up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back