Shaz's Guinea Pigs....

• Thread starter Thread starter Guinea-Tia-Flossie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guinea-Tia-Flossie

I went to see Shaz (puggies rule) today and had a photo shoot with her guineas. There were so many fantastic ones it was hard to choose which ones to share with everyone, but I got it down to these 15 ;D

So here goes...I hope you all like them, and Shaz I hope you love these pictures :smitten:

Star
IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

Mr Bumble
IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

Cracker
IMG_2557.jpg

Cheyenne
IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

Amazon and Star
IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

Tiger
IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

:smitten:

OMG they are gorgeous and you are just FANTASTIC at taking photo's! :smitten: :smitten:

Those are wonderful pictures! I love them! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Jeanette how do you get piggies to stand like that? Do you hyponotise them or something?

They are wonderful pigtures like amazon and star the best ones! :smitten:

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
But you haven't told us how you do it :o

A photographer never reveals her secrets lol >:D

bah come on? You use good backgrounds and they make the pic look better i know that :P how do you set up the backgrounds? XD

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
But you haven't told us how you do it :o

A photographer never reveals her secrets lol >:D

::) ::) ::) Well you know the snake charmers............but I`ve told you too much :o :o :o

Soooooooooo sweet guineas :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Yet again, super photo`s Jeanette :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I agree, great photos.

I love Star! What a perfect tiny cute piggy he looks! And wow, how clean and tidy they all look :smitten: :smitten:

Wonderful piccies - I especially love the one of Star with her mummy where Star is kinda standing by her mum . . . :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

amazing pics and beautiful healthy looking piggys you certainly take amazing photos Jeanette :smitten:

:D O0 WOW great pictures! and adorable piggies! thay all look very happy and healthy :smitten:

omg! those pictures are great! my favourite is that first pic of Mr Bumble :laugh:

love 'them all but tiger and star are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous :smitten: the pics looks so professional!

Absolutely gorgeous piccies....Mr Bumble :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

fab pigs :smitten: and you take amazing pics ! please come and take mine crew ! my camera is pants ! lol

NOOOOOOOOOO! Come back!! That's MINE!!
It's no good, that first pic stole my heart ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back