Shampoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenken123

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What kind of guinea pig shampoo do you use. I heard about gorgeous guineas. How well does it work?

What kind of guinea pig shampoo do you use. I heard about gorgeous guineas. How well does it work?

I have always used either johnsons insecticidal or deodorising shampoo- not for parasite treatment, simply for washing although I must admit iv never had a mite problem in 6 years of owning piggies. It's always proved extremely gentle, washes the coat well and leaves them smelling fresh. Even on my late coronets white long locks!

My elderly sow currently has unexplained hair loss (looking like hormonal) so I tried her on the gorgeous Guineas Manuka shampoo. It didn't make a difference but again left her smelling fresh and her skin was very clean and soft after too x

Last edited:

Hi,

I use gorgeous guinea shampoo, and used several types of their products for different issues. I have to say that I found their service very good and because it's natural i'm not worried about any nasty chemicals. I use the shampoo Manuka and Neem for general bathing. My little flossie is long haired (grey & white in avatar) and really gets herself in a mess but I do my best keep her in check and try not to bath her too much but if I do, Manuka is my choice.

Also I found the quick advice given by the lovely people their excellent and have such a range of products not just shampoo's.

What is interesting is that I noticed the pet shop shampoo now contained Manuka, so they are learning this includes Johnsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back