Separated Sows!

Pipsypip

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all, my 2 girls live in a divided C&C due to Doreens incredible level of dominance! They get on great through the bars even when in heat which is amazing for Doreen (3 failed bonding before now!) so I'm not keen to rock the boat. My question though is floor time. I bring Doreen down for the run of the living room because she's easy to catch, and put Rita in a pop up playpen in the same room but I would like her to have more freedom. Does anybody have any ideas of what I could use to divide the room into two so they can have a really good run each?

Using some more c&c grids would work to either make two separate but large runs or just a few grids to divide the room (making sure they are stable at either end). It depends on your room really on which one would work best using that method.

Using some more c&c grids would work to either make two separate but large runs or just a few grids to divide the room (making sure they are stable at either end). It depends on your room really on which one would work best using that method.
I was thinking that but not sure how to make stable at the ends!

Back