Screwfix cubes?

• Thread starter Thread starter vikki2203
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

Can anyone tell me how many grids you get in 1 pack of screwfix cubes because on the site, the title says 4 cube display and the picture show 2, I have seen this somewhere before but I really want to make sure before buying them. Does anyone also know where else I could get them from?

Thanks.

Its either 20 or 24, Argos used to do them but they discontinued. Keep your eye on ebay and the for sale sections they come up on there often

I got mine from there and there was def a 4 cube set, they are expensive but i can';t find anywhere else near me that i can buy them from :(

Just ordered 3 sets from B&Q Lincoln last week , hope to get them next week. I phoned all the branches near me to check if any had them in stock, NO , so I checked with Lincoln that I could definately order them if I came in as the store is 20miles from me. Armed with the barcode information off this forum (thankyou to whoever put that on) I ordered & paid for 3 lots . The assistant was very helpful & when I said how difficult it was to get these & explained what they were for she said that she'd see if they could get them as part as the range , as they'd had them instore before & they're not expensive at £9.99 for 6 cubes I'd imagine they'd be very popular.

A bit of a disappointment having to wait for them , they can take up to 3wks , but I'd already tried screwfix & they called me to say they were out of stock .

Just got to find the correx or lino for the floors now. Was abit shocked to see how much 1 shop was charging for a little scrap of vinyl ? so still searching . I've seen correx on Ebay , does anyone know of any cheaper around Nottingham or Lincoln, & what size is best to get?

I'm going to get my correx from a place called Mulberry Designs, eventually (to many vets bills just now!) What I'm doing just now is putting lots of newspaper as a base then putting bedding on top. Working a treat just now but wouldn't like to do it long term. Will try and get Mulberry Designs website for you then post it on here.

Its definately 16 grids, i baught 2 packs today and made a 4x3 grid cage with a 3x1 upper level and i have 8 grids left, was quite pleased with that :) thinking of making it 5x3 or putting some floor grids in 98) went to B&Q and they said they didn't stock them and couldn't order them in so wasn't best pleased with that service! only problem with screwfix is bit expensive x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back