Scared piggies

LilyandNugget

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m not rlly sure what thread to put this on, so I’ll just put it over here. It’s a day b4 Deepavali, and my family started playing those loud fireworks. My dad always gets carried away buying the fireworks and always buys the big, loud ones. When I went up to feed the guinea pigs, they were huddled together under the fleece. I was so worried about them but I couldn’t just tell my family to stop the fireworks. I just put the food under the fleece and went back downstairs. 2-3 hours later, it was late and my family stopped playing the fireworks. The first thing I did was check on the guinea pigs. I looked under the fleece to see the food untouched. They were still huddled together. I’m rlly worried about them. It’s finally quiet now, so I’m hoping they’ll eat their food. But there will be more fireworks tmr. Is this something to worry about, or will they eventually eat their food?

Guinea pigs don’t like loud noises and flashing lights, they get stressed, probably come out when they feel it’s safe to do so, close windows and shut curtains and maybe leave a radio on, good luck 🤞

Back