• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Scarby has a runny nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't know, poor love sending heaps of piggie kisses
Love you little man (err heaps of manly cuddles from Duke) Glynis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s you've done all the usual stuff?

I think it's partly to do with his sore mouth/ nose. He gets scabby and that seems to make him snotty rather than a cold :)

Dam that's not fair i know what you mean when they have a problem you have to deal with it but it doesn't make it any easier
This time the kisses are from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it's because of Scarby's dermatitis rather than a cold. Putitng the gentian violet and GG cream on makes him have a runny nose I think. Late last night he had a cold crack bleeding on his white nose. poor love. It was so sweet to watch him cleaning himself.

Love you, Scarby :-*

It's those bloody sores round the mouth. Have tried Fuciderm, Daktarin, Gentain Violet and GG gel, but can never seem to shift them properly. I touched it today and Scarby howled :(

I would like you and the others to have a look when we meet - I need advice

sure love. Have you mentioned it to Chrissie? (GG) She might be able to suggest an alternative cream of hers too?

No i haven't. Good idea. Roger suggested the gentian violet which i think works the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back