Say hello to Sevi!

• Thread starter Thread starter Hesperus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hesperus

Hi everyone,
I know I'm newish around here, but I couldn't resist adding photos of my darling Sevi. She's going to be 4 on September 8th.
She's really tame (licks and runs to the foodbowl with her paws up on the side when she wants to be got out!). I completely love her to bits :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I'd be lost without her. Some people think she's not that attractive, but to me she's perfect!

DSC00054.jpg

Her a few months ago. You can just see her few white hairs on her crest, they've been there since she was a baby, and there's no more white on her anywhere!

Sevicutenose.jpg

I love this photo, she enjoyed sniffing my phone.

Sevicute.jpg

The little poser!

SpotTheRealPiggie.jpg

Spot the real piggie!

Hope you all enjoy looking at her!
Suzie x
Edit: P.S. Her real name is Severa but I call her Sevi for short!

Aw, who would think she's not pretty? She is absolutely adorable! Such beautiful, dewy eyes! She's lovely! :smitten:

Not attractive? With those eyes! She's stunning! :) All pigs are gorgeous. Everyone raves over my Abyruvian Twinkle and my Sheltie Cuzzy but I have Sunshine too and people don't really comment on him. He's my big boy and out of the three is the friendliest for me it's the personalities that mean so much more!

Aww I just love Sevi, she's beautiful!

Louise
:)

she is gorgeous! how could someone not like how she looks..!

:smitten:

Why would people think that! She's lovely! Her eyes are so twinkly and fur so shiney! A real black beauty! 8)

(is the toy pig from a kit to make up? Ive got one - but havent done it yet - also bought some fur similar to my piggies fur to do 2 more. Using original pieces as templates O0
Dont know where to get more eyes from but in red (and black for that matter) :( )

Aw how could people say she's not attractive? Her little face is so cute! and her coat is lovely! :smitten: x

aww she is a cutiepie :smitten: and whoever said shes not attractive must be blind I think she is a stunner :smitten:

PiggyLoon said:
Why would people think that! She's lovely! Her eyes are so twinkly and fur so shiney! A real black beauty! 8)

(is the toy pig from a kit to make up? Ive got one - but havent done it yet - also bought some fur similar to my piggies fur to do 2 more. Using original pieces as templates O0
Dont know where to get more eyes from but in red (and black for that matter) :( )

Yes it was from the standard kit, really easy to make. Didn't fool Sevi though! As for eyes, I'm sorry haven't got a clue where you'd get them! Happy sewing!

Awww thanks everyone, both Sevi and I are touched. She sends her love and licks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back