Savic Nero 4 Cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked up my Savic Nero 4 Cage from Pets at Home today and its brilliant! Absolutely massive, comes with loads of stuff and the plus side is theres a stand for it too!
Not a brilliant pic but heres a pic of it with its 2 brand new occupants...

HPIM0073.jpg

I have this cagee :D my piggies didn't like the yellow hidey house, so I took that out and added some more levels, but i know what you mean about it been big.

here is mine :D

Vikkis-0060.jpg

and
Vikkis-0061-3.jpg
the pic is rubbish cos it on my phone :d

Yeah its gonna come out eventually and I have a shelf and ladder to add in for extra space...its just temp for my new babies :D

:D aww I would love some more piggies, but I just wouldn't be able to fit them anywhere.

nice cage! how big is it (measurments?)

I have 2 piggies in mine.
118 x 58.5 x 45 cm and those are the measurements.

Cool :) Mines gonna have 3 in it but they'll also have access to a run and they'll be out in my room on the bed when its not nice enough to go outside :)
Cant wait to get Simba in there with the girls! Just a couple more weeks to wait before I start bonding :D

I recently bought that cage for my piggies too. They were in a Nero 3 before which was a bit too small but I couldn't find anyting bigger in the shops. We were planning to build a C+C cage but as we'd just moved house had far too much else too sort out!

Anyway went to Notcutts one day just to get some bedding for the guineas and saw that cage and had to get it for them as looked so much bigger and nicer than there old one. Funny thing was as we're only a few minutes from Notcutts and only have a small car we decided to walk home and carry the cage rather than go to all the hassle of folding down car seats etc. Never got so many weird looks before, well not until the week after when we saw some cute topairy animals there and bought a squirrel and a rabbit, all people could see was this rabbit and squirrel with legs walking down the road! ;D

The cage definitely got the paws up from the guineas though, they seem a lot happier now and run around a lot more than before. Plus I don't worry that they haven't got enough space to play in when I'm at work.

I was thinking of getting that cage too. can i ask how much you paid its justs i seen it at pets at home for £69.99 and stand £19.99

thanks

karen

Yeah thats how much it was from P@H.
Though I got £4 off the stand because I had the display 1 and there was 1 nut missing!

you can also buy it at bitsforpets.com for £65.99 but delivery is £10

I have 4 of those...but i didnt like the plastic hiding bit so I took it out to open the cage a bit more :)

I find most places dont sell the stand aswell. I didnt evem know it had a stand until I e-mailed the customer services at P@H.

Smileer said:
I have 4 of those...but i didnt like the plastic hiding bit so I took it out to open the cage a bit more :)
I was same only nero 3 delux the hiding bit took too much space.
Now my boys have the freedom of there new 3x3 grid cage with pent house 1x3 grids :)
(Pigtures to follow soon)

:D hi would the nero 3 be big enough for 3 guinea pigs. have two girls at moment but would be tempted if i could get a neutered male pig to join.

have a 101 cm across cage at moment but am deciding between the nero 4 and a cage the same length as mine but the hidey house is attached at the outside of the cage giving them more space to move inside the cage. Can anyone advise me?

If anyone knows a rescue centre or anyone that has a neutered male pig for sale please let me know.

cheers :)

karen

The nero 3 is definately not big enough for 3 piggies. I had my two boars in there originally when I first got them and I found they outgrew it really quickly. Thy live in C&Cs now. You could probably get 3 pigs in a nero 4 but I'm not sure. Someone who has one would proably have a better idea.

Nero 3 would not be big enough, I would say it would be a bit small for 2 .

I'm going to be housing my 3 in a Nero 4 and I think its plenty of space. Nero 3 would be too small though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back