Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our new lil girl Saffy

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC000022.jpg

Gorgeous, love her face and the little white strip down her nose that doesn't meet in the middle. :smitten:

umm 50 i think,ill have a recount tonight

I'm also going lookin at new sheds on sunday with the OH :o :o :o :o anddddd he also mentioned getting diff and bigger hutches :o

i think hes been sniffing toilet seats again

Sehnsucht said:

I'm also going lookin at new sheds on sunday with the OH :o :o :o :o anddddd he also mentioned getting diff and bigger hutches :o

LOL bloomin heck! Sheds! Bigger hutches! Equals more piggies! LOL

kellyandpiggies said:
Sehnsucht said:

lmfao thats what i thought too ;)

anyway Saffys in with Phoebe for a while until Phoebes puts some weight on,theyre getting on just great

DSC00008-2.jpg

Love the photo shoot, mummy i'll look to my left now my right oh and here i am facing the camera :-* ;D ;D ;D
Aww they look gorgeous together :smitten: :smitten:

So OH is going to buy new sheds and cages O0 O0 good stuff O0 O0

KimmiesGuineas said:
She's absolutely gorgeous. Where are you getting all these piggies from?

Kimmie

Saffy came from a shop,Sars saw her in a corner looking alone so she wanted her

kellyandpiggies said:
Sehnsucht said:

I would be lovely to have them running in nice spacious groups. I can imagine your herd like Beks has hers in. As you're effictively starting from scratch then you could have the DB's of piggy palaces! I recon you should have an OAP unit, the delinquent unit. A hospital/isolation unit. If your shed is 10 ft long & you could fit in 3 10ft runs with a herd of 8 in each. You could have a seperate block of hutches like the white ones I gave you for pairs of boys in each compartment- so thats 4 paris of boys =8. So we've made room for 32 so far. Just need to figure out how to fit in the remaining 18! :o ;D

ahaha well thats what ive got you for,to figure out how to do it O0 O0 O0
i think we're going for an 8x8 shed.not sure yet,i know i could do with an 8 x 10,lol
ill have words with Mick but I know hes after a biggish one and he said its up to me what size i want,we're going for a firm that treats the underside as well as top side of the floor etc and wants extra windows

and Ive just been watching Sars bf talking to Harley etc,now I know the guys have lost the plot,I came downstairs last night to find my OH had got Harley out of his cage and was sitting watching a film with him on his lap talking to him,telling him hes in trainin 98) 98) 98) 98)

he also asked the names of Phoebe and Saffy and said theyre cute :o :o :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back