• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sammy has Diarrhorea AGAIN

• Thread starter Thread starter minky
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minky

Oh i give up

Sammy has Diarrhoea again i cant beleive it i wonder if he caught a chill after the sharp frost last night

Ive given him a quarter of a Diocalm and brought him back inside AGAIN !

Thing is i dont know if I'm doing right bringing him in all the time or not could i make it worse for him, Ive checked the girls and they seem fine, Raggs did have a bit of a dirty patch but she had moved from where i saw Sammy and his poo its not as loose as it was last time but very soft and runny if that makes sense

I dunno Piggies like having more kids !

He's finished his antibiotics hasn't he? Ooh a thought.... did you try him with the courgette?

All medication has been finished !

He hasnt had the courgettes i was doing that for them this evening but not for Sammy now !

Yep thats on my list of to do things

PLEASE DONT SNOW IN THE MIDLANDS TOMORROW COS I CANT COPE ANYMORE !! :'(

I've just put one of mine back on probiotics. It seemed to clear up loose droppings before. The vet said they can be on them all the time if needed. Where do you get them from? Is it just the vets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back