Run time

• Thread starter Thread starter Loopylou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loopylou

It was a lovely day yesterday so I put my two piggies out in the run on the grass with their pigloo.
About an hour and a half later they were still in the pigloo! Not so much as a nose peeking out ::)
Will they become braver if I keep putting them out or she I try putting them out without the pigloo and maybe some tunnels or something instead. I don't wnat to stress them out but I want them to come out and have fun!

That's what Cindy and Wilson do... they re fine when they re being handled but if i walk into the room they both instantly run into their hidey boxes ;D I snuck the door open yesterday and they were running around happily :smitten: I suppose they would get more confident... are they used to being outside? maybe they just need o get used to the new environment... just sit back and watch... and see what they do :)

I think mine had to get used to the higher level of noise outside even after being in the shed or indoors. we have planes going overhead and traffic noise, birdsong, etc! They have been enjoying outdoors but one day they didn't and I realised that was because someone next door was bouncing a ball against the fence. So far I've tended to just have tunnels outdoors - they've been out for just half an hour at a time. they seem happy on the grass and are hardly in their tunnels - but when they spend longer periods outdoors I'll probably put their log cabin out. Part of the run is covered for shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back