Run size--help!

• Thread starter Thread starter seren6025
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seren6025

I am getting 2 rescue gps in August and I have just bought a run...however, I am not sure if it is big enough for 2 guinea pigs.. 98)..it is just under 4 foot long and between about 60-70cm wide...i am being homechecked soon and I want to pass obviously. :D....I am keeoing them in an indoor cage 118cm long, 56cm wide and they also have a small hutch for when it is rainy and when they still need fresh air....can anyone shed light on whether this size run is ok for now?
Much appreciated ;)

I think the run should be fine as any time out in the fresh air is good obviously the bigger the better but it has to be what you can accommodate in your garden. I hope you pass i am sure you will you sound very organised :) :)

That sounds fine to me. Obviously the bigger the better, but i'm sure you'll pass your home check :D You can always "Extend" at a later date...

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. And of course post piccies as soon as you have them :smitten:

The size sounds fine. You could always phone the Rescue and ask for their advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back