rumbling piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
had them about 7 weeks we had some problems at first but everything seems to be great now and they seem to be good mates . but lately for about the last 3 weeks one of them is rumbling and shaking her bum at the other they are both girls and we asked on here if this was natural and people said it was. they are both girls but the same one is always doing it to the other nearly every time she goes past. people told us it was all about mating or dominance but should it happen all the time thanks danny

when my girls were little, they used to do it all the time..it is normal when they are on heat but mine generally do it for a few days at a time, i wouldnt be worried..if shes doing the randy dance let her ;D

since asking about 1 piggie rumbling now the 2 of them are at it any more views please help

It's completely normal, it's just a dominance or annoyance thing. You'll notice it more when one or both of the sows are in season as they will get more rumbly and humpy than usual. Try not to worry about it.

Yeah it's completely normal, my boars do it, they are figuring out the dominance. Cuzzy done it to me last night (he is currently housed on his own as he mas mites) so he was telling me who was boss! That figures! :)

Don't worry, they'll figure out the dominanc soon! My other two boars have worked it out and currently they are sharing it! :)

Take care,

Louise
:)

ooh my two boys do it too - mostly truffles likes to have a rumble at treacle, grumpy piggies! ::) :)

My boars do it the most - Only seen my sows do it a coupleof times as they havent been in contact wth any boars but one sow had 2 babys - 1 boar and 1 sow and all the girls started rumbling as they smelt the baby boar ;D ;D Never seen them certain girls do it before ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back