• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I found another lump today :tickedoff:

it is very very small - like a papaya seed. It is sort of between his chin and chest. It it again very much "in the skin".

Roger this wheek. :(

I suspect not. Hard to describe but doesn't feel like one - but that is just my instinct. Rocky also has one of these on his back - about the size of a baked bean. It is very hard, and feels again like it is within the skin. I think it's time Roger had a look. Poor Rocky. He hates Roger ::)

awwww Rocky darling. Hugs and love always :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A few of my piggies have fatty lumps which do them no harm, fingers crossed it's the same for Rocky!

Let us know what Roger thinks, good luck to you both!

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping they are. Can fatty lumps become abscesses?

Lucinda said:
Thanks! That's what I'm hoping they are. Can fatty lumps become abscesses?

if they burst yes :)

Tiny still has her fatty lu,p and has had for about a year or so now?

Dammed lumps :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
Give the little man all our love and huge cuddles and manly kisses from Duke :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh blimey. I hope it is just a fatty lump. let us know how you get on. Good luck. Thinking of you :-*

Rocky is fine :smitten:

Roger said there was no need to operate at the moment and I trust him. I think he was also thinking that Rocky is so highly strung surgey could be problematic in any case ::)

Riffy went too for an MOT. Roger said he was looking great :smitten:

Rocky pissed all over the examining table ::) ::) ::)

Woohoo! Good news! What a spunky fellow! peeing where ever he likes! O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back