RJ's Home Sweet Home...

• Thread starter Thread starter kdryan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kdryan

Now how could a Guinea Pig not love this? :D Of course, the wire cage is removed, but I think I have everything here a Pig could love. Orange slice, carrot, cabbage, hay, yogurt treats, food, water and toys hanging on the cage. The bedding is the safe kind of pine. What's there for the little poop eater not to love? 98)

RJ-home.jpg

you could add some tunnels... you could add cardboard or untreated wooden houses, so that he could nibble on them safely (rather than having plastic houses), I would remove the yoghurt drops they arent supposed to be very good for piggies, maybe a willow bridge would be a nice addition aswell?

i have never seen a cage (including my own) that doesnt have room for improvement ;)

I have a couple of plastic igloos it gives the boys time out from one another when need be. Cardboard tunnels are great fun. As for toys, well its a personal choice but mine don't play with them so I removed them, they prefer diving in hay. :)

Ah right I'm such a 98) I just thought they were like those wooden things you get in P@H I've got one but Sunshine just stands on his to make himself look bigger! ;D

i aggree toys! they love them. tubes, loo rolls stuffed with hay (make sure you put a slit down them, however funny the specticle of a guinea runnig round their cage with a loo roll stuck to their head is, it's not good and uncomfortable and scary for them. learnt that i should slit them the hard way, silly piggies!), willow balls, sticks of wood, bridges, hanging things lots of things they love. pampered piggies do nice ones. and also i wouldn't give yoghurt drops, as guineas are actually lactose intollerant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back