• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

RJ on the mend...

• Thread starter Thread starter kdryan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kdryan

Well, for some reason I can't ever seem to get a decent picture of RJ close up. :( But here is the best that I can do for now. You can see his hair growing back, and the scab from where that nasty vet scraped him to hard during a visit (we have a new vet now...). But he is getting better, he let's me pick him up without too much fuss and even enjoyed the trip outside where he immediately started munching the grass (which I stopped, of course). I can't wait until he gets all his hair back. Now if I could just get him to like baths...

RJkr.jpg

Its close enough to see that he's gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aww hes like a cuddly teddy bear! Glad he is on the mend!

Louise
:)

awww bless he looks gorgeous! well done O0 :) :) great! that scrape looks a bit sore, what did the vet do, if you don't mind me being nosy? sorry :-X well done again, he looks soo ahndsome! ^-^ ;D :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I have no idea what a Rex is... :-\ He's black, furry, and likes to eat his own poop; that's all I know. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back