Remembering

• Thread starter Thread starter gp-d
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gp-d

The school which my mum teaches at keeps and once a year breeds, as much as I try to tell her they shouldn't but it isn't really anything to do with her, one of their guinea pigs which they keep as class pets for the reception class and one them is currently pregnant (the friend of the one who is staying with me right now) and she is likely to come to mine at the weekends since they can't leave her as they usually do ( :tickedoff:) because of the amount she is eating because the person who looks after them knows I'm a gp person :smitten:.

Anyway the pig that is currently pregnant is the mother of my 2 gp's which happened because they did continual breeding but that's another story...so the question I want to ask is do you think they will remember each other? Bearing in mind that they haven't seen one another for a little less than 5 months...

I had 2 brothers once who lived together for 3 years, anyway one got ill and had to move out for a couple of months so i could put his medicine in his water and change his diet, when i went to put him back with his brother about 8-10 weeks later they didn't know each other and had a big fight. They never got on again and had to live apart. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back