❤️❤️❤️

Mapple

New Born Pup
Reaction score
hello good evening everyone 🤗 is bmeg integra 3000 good for my guinea pigs? Are they allowed to eat that kind of pellets?

I would say try and find some pellets specifically for guinea pigs as this pellet is for chickens and other poultry. It may be ok as a short term solution but I suspect it will have far too much calcium in it for guinea pigs which will lead to kidney and bladder stones. I know this may be quite difficult as you live in the Philippines

Welcome to the forum
We have members right across the globe 🌍

:wel: I would say that feed is a complete no. It contains meat products and other things which aren’t suitable for guinea pigs. For now, try and give them as varied a diet as possible. And hay, more hay and then more hay. In other words hay 24/7 and 50g of veg each a day. Be mindful of veg like spinach, kale and parsley. They’re high in calcium so shouldn’t be fed often. A leaf of Lettuce (not iceberg) can be fed daily, as well as cucumber, bell pepper, green bean and a sprig or two of coriander.

Pellets are the least important part of their diet, hence the recommendation you wait till you’ve found more suitable ones. Have a read of the guides in the link below.
New Owners' Most Helpful How-To Guides and Information
Long Term Balanced General And Special Needs Guinea Pig Diets

Please also double check the sex of both your piggies.
Illustrated Sexing Guide

Back