Readigrass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

Where can I buy small amounts of Readigrass? (Merlin loves it)

Ive just spent the last 15 mins trying to get some from the Thistle Cavies site but it will not accept a Switch card transaction and is telling me I need to create a PayPal account :(

Paypal only takes about 5 mins if you wanted to set up an account. I find it nice, easy and quick to use.

The last time I tried it was a nightmare .... admittedly 4 years ago

I had to wait to receive something in the post before I could further my application and someone had to call me at home but they wanted to call in working hours and I wasnt there

I just left it in the end

Looks pretty similar

Set up bank funding - two deposit amounts are sent to your bank account and you confirm those amounts.
AND
Validate your account information. You will receive an automated phone call to your registered home telephone number and be asked to confirm a PIN.
OR
Expanded Use Programme. For security reasons, we ask you to confirm your identity by confirming a PIN or two small amounts that will be withdrawn from your bank account.

:(

By this time poor Merlin will be out of Readigrass :( :(

I had the same problem. I tried to buy some grass from there before Christmas but wouldn't take any of my cards. Set up Pay Pal and was a bit of a fuss and doesn't seem to work either. Think I better get onto them...just never remember to do it!

But thats only if you want to use instant bank transfer to pay, if you just want to use your debit card it should be more straightforward :) and yes other places sell it too :)

Bunny Bazaar do it, off the top of my head
http://www.bunnybazaar.co.uk/refills.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back