• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Rattling Icey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's all go here! :(

Icey is rattling, so very much suspect a respiratory infection. Poor girl, she's on Septrin too now.

Awww bless her and you to Kelly. Hope she and the others get better real soon, with a wonderful mummy like you I am sure they will. Fingers crossed. :)

Cavy Crazy said:
Awww bless her and you to Kelly. Hope she and the others get better real soon, with a wonderful mummy like you I am sure they will. Fingers crossed. :)

aww thank you. It's just a pain that it's all happening at once. But she's a good girl at taking her meds :)

Ton is another matter! ::)

I bet it's a bit of a pain. Your not the only one though, quite a few people on here have had quite a bit of trouble with their guineas in last few months. I think it has something to do with getting over the winter. Good girl for taking you medication Icey. O0 Ton. ::) ;D Keep us updated. Sending love. ;)

get well soon Icey take your medicine like a good girl and get better soon mummys worried :-*

Oh dear :( poor little Icey, come on sweetie take your meds and get better quickly :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gosh Kelly you'll be busy with the ol syringe next few days

Gracey has a resp infection too :(

Get well soon icey, loose the raspy voice! :smitten:

She's not as raspy today, but definitely there! Took her meds again like a good girl :)

She seems to just take it in her stride!

Awww what a little treasure. I glad she is a little bit better, she wil be back to normal in no time. Keep us updated. :smitten:

Well now there is only a tiny amount of rasping :) Another couple of days on the Septrin me thinks :)

By the sounds of it a couple more days and you wouldn't know she had been unwell. Your such a good piggie mummy Kelly. O0

O0 O0 O0 O0 well done Kelly if not for your experience and quick thinking... ahhh Icey you've got a lovely lovely mummy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Cavy Crazy said:
By the sounds of it a couple more days and you wouldn't know she had been unwell. Your such a good piggie mummy Kelly. O0

aww thank you :)

She's not bothered by it all! Honestly wouldn't know! She loves to be the centre of attention for sure! ;)

Glynis said:
O0 O0 O0 O0 well done Kelly if not for your experience and quick thinking... ahhh Icey you've got a lovely lovely mummy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

you're all too kind :smitten: :smitten:

Yeah! Squeaks like crazy if she can't see her mummy :( Tonni not bothered ;) (piccie of the both in the gallery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back