• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Ralfie can get his poos !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok i know that sounds crazy and its probably a waste of a post BUT I'm so happy! after Ralfies accident about a month ago, his walking has gone back to normal but he's been impacted because he hasnt been able to support himself on his back legs to reach down to get his pellets, iv been clearing him out every 2days since but in the last week i havent been needing to, and tonight i actually saw him getting his pellets :smitten: i've never been so happy to see someone eat poo ;D so now i know that Ralfie is completely healthy! I will keep checking him but i think he's fine! You probably think i'm mad so sorry but had to share it with you all ;D

;D CONGRATLATIONS ;D

Don't be embarrassed, I don't think that's weird. Maybe that's not so much of a compliment though lol !

Only truly dedicated piggy slaves could celebrate poo !.

WELL DONE RALFIE

jnenbnb said:
;D Thanks everyone ! Ralfie certainly didnt understand why i was so happy!

:D :D :D Happy as a pig in **** ;D ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back