Rabbit 100 Deluxe

• Thread starter Thread starter spudnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spudnik

has anyone got one of these cages?

Ive bought one for meeka, and its only just occured to me i may not be able to fit it through my bedroom door lol ive got the box room in my house and my bed is at the side of my door so it doesnt open all the way just about half, i can get the boys cage in and out they have a nero 3 deluxe but that come apart into two.. I'm wondering if this cage does or not? i know it opens from the front but is the wire attached perm or does it come off for cleaning purposes?

also are they a good cage? i prob should have asked these before buying the cage but i was in a rush to get her something and it was on sale at zooplus

thanks

I have that one and the 100 sunshine cage on Zooplus. The sunshine one is only £25 so get that one instead. It's a great cage.

I just got a few bits and bobs to make it up to £29 for free delivery. O0

You should get it through the door on it's side?

Ah, just noticed you have already bought the cage.

The wire that opens upwards doesn't come off, it's attatched.

i was going to get that but ive already bought the rabbit 100 for her, oh dear.. well if i cant fit it through it will have to go back lol prob make cleaning hard work too :(

If you can fit through then a cage will too. Just stand it up right on it's side, and slide it through.

The wire doesn't come off, but it doesn't get in the way of cleaning, it just folds back.

oh right ok, i have to take my boys cage apart to fit that through, i'll hoist it up through my window if not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back