• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

R.I.P

• Thread starter Thread starter CloMajScoot
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloMajScoot

Hey guys. i have some bad news. my oldest guinea pig Scooter died yesterday from her teeth. i was preparing her her mushy food and getting the syringe ready when i heard a higih pitched squeal. so i ran into the room and she was lying in the cage. and i started to cradle her and i took her to the vet. she was limp by then and the vets' couldnt do anything with her so they put her to sleep. rest in peace scooter. rest in peace Mommy loves you Scooter. :'( :( :'(

I'm so sorry to hear this, You must be devastated. My thoughts are with you, RIP Scooter
Love Emma x

:'( :'( sorry to hear that.

Really sorry to hear that, RIP Scooter, you will always be remembered 0:)

I'm so sorry to hear your sads news.

Poor little mite.

Take care,
Cathy
XoXoX

aww i'm sooo sorry to hear that :'( RIP little one 0:) you did what you could for him though ((((hugs))))) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh no :'( :'( :'( :'( I'm so so sorry for you, i understand about toofie probs >:(

RIP Scooter :'( :'( :'( run free at the bridge, you can play with your friends from here, no more pain sweet little one :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hugs and piggie kisses from us to comfort you :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back