R.I.P. Pepper

• Thread starter Thread starter GP103
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GP103

Pepper had an operation 2 weeks ago for malocclusion and since I have been feeding him on smoothie among other things. Over the last few days I noticed that he seemed to be a bit senile which could have been because of malnutrition?). His eyes were also sunken in the day time and he perked up in the evenings, but I am afraid Pepper died this morning. I think it was a neurological problem following on from being senile. I found him in his box lying on his side with his eyes open but I think he was unconscious as he was still and kept twitching and faintly squeaking. I comforted and brushed him until he died at 8:15am. I tried my hardest to get him better over the last two weeks, but he hasn't made it. Some photos of him are below.

01010016.jpg

This is Pepper a year ago.

01010014.jpg

This is Pepper in his pipe.

01010022.jpg

This is Pepper with our very affectionate Labrador.

Pepper13.jpg

This is Pepper only 2 weeks ago (after his operation).

R.I.P. PEPPER.

Re: RIP Pepper

Aww I'm really sorry to hear this, you did everything you could. He was a beautiful piggie RIP :smitten: :smitten:

Pepper was beuatiful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Malocclusion and related problems are evil.

Sending you love xx

I'm so sorry to hear about Pepper, he looks so gorgeous in those pictures. You must be devastated, he looked a friendly little thing.

Take care,

Sarah & Sid :)

RIP Pepper :'( :'( :'(
So sorry to hear, you tried your very best for the little man, he is now free from pain and can play with all the other piggies at the bridge 0:) 0:)
Toofie problems are horrible >:( >:(

So sorry to hear about your loss, he's beautiful :smitten:

Thanks everyone for your support and also for the help you gave me when I was trying to get him better.

popcorn to your hearts content at the bridge sweetheart 0:)

so sorry :'(

kerryx

he was beautiful and he is now at the rainbow bridge :-*

Goodbye and R.I.P little 0:)

(((hugs))) to your owner to for losing you

He was the most intelligent and squeaky guinea pig I have had. He was also the oldest - he was 4 at the beginning of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back