• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

R.I.P ! Neelix .....

• Thread starter Thread starter Neelix4king
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neelix4king

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Neelix took anouther turn for the worse and on thursday morning took yet anouther huge fit in my arms.
Anouther emergency visit to the vets and an over night stay determined that poor old Neelix was at a stage that no medical treatment could help and he was in great pain. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Within the space of a few hours he had gone from being a bit of colour to not even being able to stand without falling on his side. It was one of the hardest desisions to make but it was agreed that the best thing was to relieve his suffering by putting him to sleep. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( At exactly 3.09pm GMT today, Neelix was was no more.
He was my first and will always be remembered.
I will return shortly under a new name though. If anything, one thing Neelix taught me, is that all you need in life is a beautifull wife, three amazing kids and a wee G/pig to snuggle upto in front of the telly at night.
RIP Neelix. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry to hear this N4K. Actually you need 2 guinea pigs to snuggle up to ;) just because they're extra hairy it doesn't mean you get away with just the one :)

Sorry to hear about Neelix, sounds like he was one loved piggy. Always hard when you loose a pet, give yourself time to grieve and remember the great times you had.

We've all been there and know what you are going through, it's not easy!

RIP Neelix, I hope you are having fun jumping over to Rainbow Bridge with all your little pals!

Louise, Sunshine, Twinkle and Cuzzy
x

I"m so sorry.I"ve lost 2 of my piggies this week too.It makes you feel so lousy doesn"t it?Run free at the Bridge.

I am so sorry to hear about little Neelix :'(

Maybe keep the user name you have in memory of him as he is your first piggie & will always be so very special to you.

Karen is right, it's good to have two piggies so they can communicate with each other & keep each other company, especially when you are out. O0

RIP little Neelix x

I am very sorry to hear you lost little Neelix R.I.P little friend. Over to Rainbow Bridge you go to see al your other little piggy friends.

At least you knew what you had to do even though you knew it would hurt you, you knew it was the best for Neelix.

Sarahxx

Aw, poor Nellix. It sounds llike you did everything you could. It seems to be a bad time for piggies at the moment. It's hard but try and think of the lovely times you had with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back