Quiet Water Bottles..

• Thread starter Thread starter spudnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spudnik

This may seem a rather odd thread, but I need to know what the quietest water bottle is..my boys live in my room and are constantly waking me up on the water bottle this mornign at 3.50am I had to get up and take the water bottle off the cage as they were annoying me and when i have to get up for work early i don't need to be kept awake! i thought of putting a bowl of water in at night but knowing my 2 they would just poop or sit in it..lol

I was looking at those sippy bottles but I'm not sure if they are any quieter, my boys have got a 600ml 2-tone colour bottle

there is one on Zooplus I dont know if it is noisy i just know it doesnt drip and is easy to fill

My piggy Ben has to be the most noisy drinker ever. It doesn't matter what type of water bottle he has he makes such a racket! When my daughter Hannah was phoning to apply for jobs she took his water bottle off him while she was on the phone because of the amount of noise he was making! LOL

My first cage came with a sippy bottle but Toffee used to sit under it and it would empty all over him.

I think it depends on the piggy really because Rabbie drinks quietly he pushes the ball up with his tongue and Max does it loudly as he uses his bottom teeth.

my eazi fill bottle are quiter then the normal red top ones but still make a little nosie but nothing like the older type, think as already said it depends on the pig

Ferplast Drinky bottles are quite quiet as they have a lining inside the spout - not silent but a whole lot quieter than the regular ones!

starshine said:
Ferplast Drinky bottles are quite quiet as they have a lining inside the spout - not silent but a whole lot quieter than the regular ones!

I had those but Neo chewed the plastic off so had to remove it before he swallowed any peices.
Ooo not sure what a sippy cup water bottle is

Ear Muffs :)

thanks for all the replies!

I'm a bit worried at the amount he drinks tbh, duke pushed the ball up like soemone else mentioned and just takes a bit of water, but shakey really goes it! he has water spilling out the sides if his mouth like he cant get enough and can be sat for a good 10 mins at the water bottle constantly drinking, ive been getting a bit worried about him ?

do not put water in a bowl for them because they tip it over and get themwet and everything else wet

i havent dont worry, I'm learning to sleep through the water bottle noise, i took it away for one night and then every night since he hasnt been as noisy lol which is good news so i can leave the bottle on all night now too :)

spudnik said:
This may seem a rather odd thread, but I need to know what the quietest water bottle is..my boys live in my room and are constantly waking me up on the water bottle this mornign at 3.50am I had to get up and take the water bottle off the cage as they were annoying me and when i have to get up for work early i don't need to be kept awake! i thought of putting a bowl of water in at night but knowing my 2 they would just poop or sit in it..lol

I was looking at those sippy bottles but I'm not sure if they are any quieter, my boys have got a 600ml 2-tone colour bottle

Lol! Thought I was the only one with this problem! Both my piggies are in my room too and I am constantly being disturbed by them taking a drink and yes I have sucumbed to doing the same as you...taking it off so I can sleep then Ifeel awful in the morning for being horrid to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back