• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Quick Stop

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1169

Where can i get this from ?

I want to put this in my bag full of piggy stuff as i noticed that ive never had any of this before only realizing once i made a little mistake and my piggy moved and i chopped off half her toenail :o

she is obviously fine now as this was a few days ago but i have checked her everyday for any signs of infections and that but its all healed well 0:)

Thanks
I havent been to any local pet shops yet but wanted to compare the prices ::)

Styptic pencil
Boots sell them. O0
They are supposed to be very good.

ooooh what are they then ?
what section would they be under :)

They used to be used for shaving, now used for animals too. They stop the blood quickly.
Just ask for a styptic pencil at the pharmacy counter bit.

i think i will aswell i hate doing Cookies nails not only are they black like Poppys but she wriggles like Maisy ::)

Styptic pencil you can buy it in any chemist, my dad always had one for when he nicked himself while shaving.
Peter Gurney recommends just using a styptic pencil and they are real cheap.

Pumpkinpiggie said:
vaseline stops bleeding fast too :)
Thats what i used but thought that wasnt good enough O0 But it worked but ill still get the pencil ::) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back