Question - What Is Being Used As Toilet In This Pic & Where Can Get One?

This looks like it is from a US website, so hopefully our American members have got a better idea. You could try and contact the website.

It is definitely not for sale in the UK!

Do you mean the hidey on the left - or the "tray" on the right ?

sorry, should have specified - i mean the tray on the right.
good idea- just posted in another forum to see if anyone knows.

It looks like a stackable storage tray- I only know as we have them where I work! No idea where they come from though

I doubt any of mine would use that. They only use the trays I have because their hay bags are hung over them.

Have you tried Asda? A large store might have them? They are part of the Wal-mart group now. It might be a long shot .....

I use a very similar thing.
I got it at the local DIY store - they are stack-able trays for storing stuff in garages and sheds.
I will post a picture tomorrow if you like, but I find it works well as a litter tray with a hay bag hung at the end, and rather handily the ones I can get are 35cm wide, so work well in a C&C.

I believe that it is a stackable paperwork tray which can be found in pound land! I've got one myself, bit too small for a hay tray but ideal as a piggy shelter and/or piggy sofa which they love! :)

image.webp

Sorry the photo is naff, looks like the only pic I have with mine in it lol.

Yep stackable bins. I have the exact same ones that i store potatoes , onions and spices etc in. They are good and can be used for just about anything.

Back