Question on temporary housing

Disney_Pigs_

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello all. I have five pigs who all get along well. I am now moving house and am in the process of building a new setup for them. However in the meantime I cannot take their current setup with me, and I am looking for good solutions for temporary housing. I want to be able to give them enough room, and Ideally wouldn't want to separate anyone but this setup will just be for a week at most if everything goes to plan. They will probably need to be on the floor for now. Any tips would help, Thanks!

C&c grids with a plastic sheet to protect the floor, and then your bedding of choice (fleece liners or puppy pads with fleece on top is probably easiest to avoid disposable bedding coming out the grids).
For five to have enough space, you will need the cage to be a 7x2 (7 grids by 2 grids) or equivalent layout,

My boys come indoors each summer (they live in my shed), when it’s too hot, and this is what I do for them when they are inside

Temporary Housing Solutions?

:agr: c&c is probably your best option. They're so versatile and can easily be packed up and put in storage when not needed.

Back