Puppy pads massively gone up in price? Recommendations please

Claire W

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
I buy my puppy pads from pound stretcher. I buy the 200 pack value pack. Well, the time came today to buy a new box and I was shocked that they have gone up from £21.99 that I paid last year to £37.99. A 100 pack was £27.99. I brought them as I needed some but I just can't afford that in the long term. I'm wondering if the price of puppy pads has gone up everywhere or just in pound stretcher and if they haven't does anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy them in bulk?

It's gone up terrible 😣 I normally use reusable pads because of the price. I only really use them when I need to watch for oozing/spotting after ops or illness. When Basil had his castration last October, P@H had 100pk for £9.99. I went to buy them again for Cyril as he's been castrated now too and they'd gone up. Tesco do a 30pk for £5.50 (or something like that). The P@h own brand pads weren't in stock so I got a different brand and it was almost £30. I was shocked. Have you considered using the reusable type?

We use the B&M puppy pads.
I brought a giant pack just before Christmas, as we dont use a lot…. its still going, and probably will be for a long time yet.

It's gone up terrible 😣 I normally use reusable pads because of the price. I only really use them when I need to watch for oozing/spotting after ops or illness. When Basil had his castration last October, P@H had 100pk for £9.99. I went to buy them again for Cyril as he's been castrated now too and they'd gone up. Tesco do a 30pk for £5.50 (or something like that). The P@h own brand pads weren't in stock so I got a different brand and it was almost £30. I was shocked. Have you considered using the reusable type?
No I haven’t but I may have to think about it

£5.75 - I've a Tesco order for a couple of days so I figured I'd look it up. Not particularly well reviewed online but I've added a pack to the order anyway. Thanks for that!

i buy B & M pads.reuseable pads are not useful,when using them under disposable bedding !Costco do some that are good.PAH puppy pads are good,but B&m are the best !i have 6 cages ,so use alot,its just not possible to obtain enough newspaper for that amount !

Back