• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pulling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned for Spice
I just had her in and she was quite ... moody towards Honey who's 4 months old. Also Spice went for a wee but she was pulling it out and had all wee round her face. Is this normal?

maybe she was weeing and pooping at the same time... and pulled the poop out and ate it while she peed ?

lol I know this is serious sorry reading down through the thread made me laugh.

Was she just have a itch down there whilst she had a wee or has she had any acidy fruit like oranges apples etc this culd cause a bit of soreness this is very personal poor little lady

I'm sorry for sounding frivolous :( I didn't actually realise they are both girls.

Please accept my apologies, Spice and Honey's Mummy.

I'm sure someone will be able to help. :)

I think BW may be right, she was eating her poop (they do this from their bum) and weed at the same time. Keep an eye though, if she squeals when she wees she may have a urinary tract infection.

LMAO it's ok! I don't think she pooped when she did it. It was on the dogs bed so i dont think the dogs will be very happy , lol! I'll take her to the vets if i see her do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back