Pudsey and Eccles Cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well here it is at last, Pudsey's and Eccle's Cubed Cage. Not got the base yet but I'm using laminate floor with newspaper ontop and then fleece blankets and it works a treat. The midddle is supported by more grids and is very stable I've put lots of pressure on it before I put the boys in.

Sorry the angle wasn't brilliant it is in the corner of the room so couldn't get a brilliant shot. It is just over 4ft by just over 2 ft. I know the hayrack was too high so I've swapped it for Sunshines which can be put lower down. I had to make a slit in the grid to get the water bottle in as well, nearly took my hand off! :D

Hope you like it,

Louise
x

You can see Eccles on this pic

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

i did the same mistake with my hayrack at first ;D I'm forever moving it up and down ::)

ROFL I've swapped all the hay racks around today! It's so much easier to clean and I am not bending as much! And the underneath can be used as storage which is great out of sight out of mind! :D

Thanks Lindsay, they are a bit skittish again until they get used to it. Pudsey is getting braver though. The first night I put it up I slept downstairs to make sure it stayed up...lol the things you do for the pigs and they were running up and down and talking to one another. Fingers crossed this pairing lasts they've shown no signs of aggression at all! :D

Thanks Katie! Gary and Tony great names for pigs!...lol It seems appropriate to put the boys on a SpongeBob fleece seeing as we call pudsey that! I bought him it for Christmas. Well Emily calls him Spongebob I call him Spongie his fur is mad! :D

Ohhh very nice cage! I got the same hayrack that you have lol mine is too high as well so I will lower it later. Dippy had to get used to his new cage first, too but he is loving it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back