• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Probiotic, and Upper Respiratory treatment

• Thread starter Thread starter oOtearsinheavenOo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oOtearsinheavenOo

I was at the pet shop today getting some more pigloos, and I notice that there was a $.25 bin. I took a look and found some items that I bought, but I was wondering if they are the same thing that most people use on their piggies..

They say they are for Rabbits, but it also says for other small animals. I'll tell you what the label says, and what's in them.. and if you could compare to yours, that would be great. I think it's the same thing but I'm not exactly sure.

#1.) Rabbit Rx - Upper Respiratory Treatment for Rabbits and other small animals. Helps relieve symptoms of upper respiratory distress, colds, runny noses, and congestion in rabbits and other small animals. -100% natural veterinary formula, Safe efective and easy to use.
The makes is Marshall Peters.

#2.) Rabbit Probiotic with Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 100% safe for rabbits and other small animals. Exellent supplement for digestive stress and diarrhea. Digestive Tract Conditioner.

Thanks so much, I know it's alot to compare.. and even if it's not the same thing, it's okay - I paid $.75 for three bottles of the Rabbit Rx, and $.50 for two bottles of the Probiotic.

No idea Kay, as we don't have those products here in OZ, so sorry can't help you :(
Good bargain shopping tho O0
awwww what colour pigloos did you buy?

lol no problem Glynis! I bought a blue and a purple/pink one. Blue for Harley, and Purple/pink for Luna and babies.. it's a really big one, maybe meant for ferrets or small bunnies?

1) What's in it? If it doesn't say what's in it, dump it.

2) Sounds good - I wouldn't bother using it routinely, only if the pigs are ever on antibiotics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back