Pro Fleece

• Thread starter Thread starter cavy love
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavy love

hi
what is good about pro fleece? are there any disadvantages? i know that it's tidier, and easier to clean and cheaper in the long run.
i keep mine on medi bed, but i like the idea of pro fleece.
what are the pros and cons?

Extra washing as far as I'm concerned but that would depend on the individual. Some of mine have some under their fiddlestix but they like to root around in their Medibed :)

I have tried lots of bedding including preo fleece and it is great for a while but it goes really manky after several washes. The pile all seperates and it goes off colour, just looks tatty. Also you have to be sure to brush all hay off and dont shake it or you will get a face full of pee! When you macine wash, put it in a duvet cover so that hay doesnt get trapped in your machine. It does have advantages such as being less messy and possibly more cost effective but if you have to replace every 6 months, thats not cheap either :-\
I have settled on aubiose and big pile of hay as they actually prefer this to forage and play in :)

yeah mine love a big pile of hay in their bed :) i think i'll stick with medi bed
where do you get auboise?

I get mine locally in an equestrian suppliers-look in yellow pages or online for your nearest one. A 20kg massive bag costs me £7 and lasts ages :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back